DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
servus @ all,

judging by the title you can probably see that a lot happend in the last 2 weeks. After getting almost 17k miles in a year on the Trep I finally reached the 100.000 Mile marker. Funny story too, I was on my way to San Antonio with a friend of mine from Germany and I told her that it would be awesome if we would hit the 100k right in Orogrande.
(geographical note, orogrande is a tiny s**thole between Alamogordo where I live and El Paso.... the only village on that whole 80 mile strip, around that just desert)

And sure enough, right before the village I hit 99.999 and like I planned it I got 100k at the gas station there. I did take pictures, but it was with a good camera so the pics are way too big to upload, got to change that first.

As suggested above I took the Trep to San Antonio... great place if you stay in the tourist areas :D... the Trep made it without a problem at all,... 1500 miles in a week is somewhat annoying though if you only go straight.

And I finally got my exhaust on too, just got it done. I went with the Flowmaster 80 knockoff (they were out so I said screw it, take the other brand, what ever it was, its build exactly the same, so it works for me) I only took the rear resonator and the muffler off and left the front resonator on for now. And I went with the fake dual exhaust.... cheap, looks amazing and sounds more like a camaro then a actual camaro does :D, so I really like it... loud but not too ricey. video and pics will follow sooner or later.

tata,
Euro

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
crap.... sure enough after driving around a bit the check engine light comes on.... i hate when that happens... I happened to be around Auto zone and they checked it for me.

Apparently it tells me that the o2 sensor reads that its too air rich in bank 2 ... or something like that... well damn, anyone know how to fix that? I did the search but didnt come up with an answere to this specific question. the Auto Zone guy told me to live with the light beeing on, since a new sensor that is callibrated to the different air levels would be retardetly expensive...
Would unplugging the sensor or something like that fix the problem?.... I hate lights beeing on in the dash :)

tata
Euro

1 - 2 of 2 Posts