DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone photoshop some 18" chrome Charger wheels onto this pic. I am using the pic of my son's car because it was taken at a better angle than the one I have of mine. The wheels are the style like the ones 300Max just sold in the buy/sell section.
Thanks

Attachments

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope, somebody else got them

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
These rims are just like the Chrome Crusaders where they look stunning on anything. If you show me a car that they look bad on, I'll write you a blank check lol.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be holding off on buying stuff for the car for now. I have another vacation to go on in January and the property taxes are due. I don't think about the car much these days as it is tucked away in the garage and I drive the truck everyday. I was hoping the roads would clear up because I still have to take a day trip to Chicago to pick up my visa and it would be a lot cheaper to run the car down there than the truck.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dane is suppose to take them from you, Ross take them from Dane and I get them from Ross. There is however a kink in the chain at the moment.

i think we just worked out the kink in the chain.............PM sent

·
Registered
53 Posts
haha someone got a car wash in freezing weather.
Yep - it was actually snowing this morning, but as soon at they were on I HAD TO WASH the car (salty black car and SHINY new wheels didnt look too good - The pictures REALLY dont do the wheels justice.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Yep - it was actually snowing this morning, but as soon at they were on I HAD TO WASH the car (salty black car and SHINY new wheels didnt look too good - The pictures REALLY dont do the wheels justice.
I got a car wash yesterday and the water would freeze before I could wipe it off. Wheels look really good. Congrats

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hey bunky wheels look good on there!! I really would like to get a pic of our cars one of these days together. Two black r/t's with charger wheels on them would be awesome!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey bunky wheels look good on there!! I really would like to get a pic of our cars one of these days together. Two black r/t's with charger wheels on them would be awesome!!
Thanks blackrt1 - I have a little work before my car looks ANYWHERE NEAR as good as yours - I could be the di.net posterchild for what a black R/T SHOULD look like...
but, I would be honored to be next to 08 COTY - pm me and we can set something up

1 - 20 of 32 Posts