DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 190,000 miles on my 1993 Eagle Vision Tsi and it has the original motor in it but ive gone threw 3 tranys but its a great car i beat it all the time and it stills runs 15.70s on the track lol

·
Registered
458 Posts
wow, and i thought 138,400 miles was getting high (my car). i hope my car will last me 190,000 miles. i dont know what has or hasnt already been replaced on my car, i'm at least the 3d owner.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Welcome to the Forums fellow Eagle owner. I'm not sure how many miles are on mine, but I've put on over 30k miles in the year that I've had it. :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes a i have some mods , here they are i have a full 3 1/2 inch exuast with aerospeed muffler all my cats have been hollowed out i have a custom intake that me and my father made and i also took everypiece of the AC out of the car becouse it didnt work and it helped lighten it up pretty good and i also got a my cpu computer worked on by jet performance and it helped alot i gained some power.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm at 122,xxx and as far as I know, it's the original transmission :p

·
Registered
530 Posts
That many miles.. Congrats. My car has 154k and shows no signs of quitting.

·
Registered
689 Posts
My car's been fine....until now. My transmission finally gave out yesterday, at about 192,700Kms (reverse is screwed). Car's been fine except for that. Of course, it's going to cost me $2500, which really blows, because I don't have a job right now (although at least I do have the money).

·
Registered
34 Posts
i have 178,000 still on the 1st tranny, but im starting to have some problems, hesitation and other crap. I have already replaced the a/c 3 times! Hope she atleast lasts 2 more yrs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hecubus, my trep is identical to yours except for body color and alloy rims, maybe 15k down the road ill run into your problems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts