DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 1976 Cadillac Sedan Deville with 43,000 miles on it. It is yellow with yellow leather, it has no scratches in the paint and the leather is in perfect condition. The paint is fading a little on the hood and trunk but besides that it is perfect. I am still trying to get a hold of the person who is selling it but they haven't answered there phone yet. :worthless I know but I will hopefully be able to get some soon, my friend just got a picture phone so I will try to get some pics and upload them as soon as possible. I just had to post this because the Caddy is sweet, if only I knew how much they wanted for it.

·
Registered
686 Posts

Here is a '76 Sedan DeVille. If the one your looking at is this good, you should expect to pay around $3000. - $5000.
Hey, cool! I'm glad to hear that your looking into buying the car to own back in the day. What made you decide to buy one. Gas prices are probably not much of a deterant right now for you. You'll have loads of fun. Remember the trunk is huge on those rides, you can fit like, 10 enviromental protesters in it! haha

·
Registered
962 Posts
is it a Brogham?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not a Brogham. I am not to worried about gas, I get a fairly good discount on gas where I work at so I should be ok.

·
Registered
255 Posts
IntrepidBus IV said:
That would be the ultimate smash-up-derby mobile, but other than that I'm not sure...
Great minds think alike. I actually used one just like this in a derby a few years back. It had around 75,000 miles on it and in fairly good condition with a few minor exceptions such as, faded paint, drivers' leather seat torn, rear passenger window didn't work, and brakes were shot. Could have easily fixed this car up and very easily gotten 10x my money out of it, but it was too hard to resist using it in the derby. Ended up getting second overall because my shifter got jammed and I was up against the wall. Very solid car though, it could have gone through at least another dozen derbies before retiring her.

If you get the car, let me know when you're ready to get rid of it.

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's gone! I went there last night to try and get pics and it was gone. I guess the person sold it damn. Oh well how hard can those be to steal, if I see I am taking it(Just Kidding.... maybe).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts