Category: Domestic

*** PRICE REDUCED *** SELLING FOR $2,000.00 ***

I have a 1993 Dodge Intrepid ES for sale, in Chicago, IL

Mileage: 228000 miles
Engine Size: 3.5L V6

Asking price is $2000.00

228k Miles. I am 3rd owner. This car runs and can be driven off. Clean title.
Many extras added, too many to list. Car was rebuilt by previous owner. Luxury features over the last 3 years added. Most of every part has been replaced/rebuilt. I have most of the receipts. Since the car is over 20 years old, NO EMISSIONS TESTING IS REQUIRED by the state of Illinois. Even though the complete exhaust system (sensors and all) was replaced in 2016. the oil changed every 3,000 miles has no oil leaks. Front & Back seats are Premium Leather Chrysler Pillow-Top seats (heated). Comes with a 2nd full set of Premium Leather powered seats (non-heated). A set of Steel rims (for winter) currently on the car. Tires are newer, bought in Nov. 2017 has about 1k miles on them. An extra set of Alloy Rim & tires for summer. Stock radio has Bluetooth added to it. Extra used and tested good Alternator and Starter.
Only issues
1) one visible rust spot on the driver's side back wheel. (Included is the panel section) some scratches and few small dents which a hand-held dent puller can fix. Paint on the top is sun faded.
2) Needs power steering hose assembly pressure line replaced (has small leak, a $23.00-dollar part, O'Reilly's Part# 13401280).
3) Needs the rear passenger sway bar link replaced, popped this past spring from a pot hole. (minor fix for $10.00, O'Reilly's Part #: K7199).
4) Heater core needs replacing. It is in one of the 20 plus boxes of parts for the car (so it's free).
Great vehicle. After inheriting a newer car, and my complex not allowing me to have 2 cars. I am letting go, so I can recoup the money I put in the car this last winter. Good daily driver for regular use, good for a college kid for the summer and to take to college in the fall. Or as second car. Mechanically, this 25-year-old car is solid, mainly from all the past owners having maintained the car before any repairs getting out of control.
Car is being sold as-is, no warrantees or guarantees. Cash only.

<!-- END TEMPLATE: carform_post -->

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.