DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yea,.. the str8 pipe was an option that was looked at, but I wanted something outrageous... something that no one had seen on an Intrepid before... There is a local guy with an 1st gen Intrepid that has twin str8 pipes, and I wasn't too keen on the look. I mean even though mostly everything good in life is better in pairs. (You can use your imagination for this one! :blush: ) I still prefer this look.

It makes a SWEET sound... pulled even better...
Looks a lot better in person...

Oh and thanks for the comment...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am still trying to find the SOUND SYSTEM pics! I was running 2 15" Audiobahn's... the box looked real nice in the trunk!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No aftermarket rims... just photoshopped them in....

Thanks for the comment! I wish I had kept it for myself... I miss the car... even though it's still on the drive way, much of the stuff has been stripped by my parents. Appearantly they thought it brought too much attention... sheesh... I didn't ask him to drive with the undercar neons on! :D

·
Registered
468 Posts
Me and you basicly have the same intrepid look wise, white with blackouts. I got an exaust more like wutang15m's cept I have differint tips

I have 2 of these babys on it

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris18,

Yea, when I first saw your car on the members pages, I thought someone took a pic of my front and uploaded it! :D

I like the look of our cars. It gives it a clean appearance, and ppl see it as somewhat of a sleeper. No crazy graphics/rims, just sheer intimidation! :devil: (By the way: I don't have anything against crazy graphics/rims! :cool: )

P.S. Thanks for the heads up Nightraven13!
I'll give it a shot soon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts