DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Nice lookin Trep .... throw on a spoiler and tint the windows and it would look extra sweet.

·
Registered
129 Posts
......And take the license plate brakcet off the front. Intrepid's do not look right with them on the front....but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish the bracket wasn't there, damn ohio law..this was when i had my temp tags.

I was thinking about a spoiler, but my color might be a problem.. is it worth going to a junkyard and looking for your color. Or do you reccommend ordering one and seeing if they have "char-gold satin glow".

As for tint, thinking of a mirror Gold, it would go well with the paint and rims. Yet I like the idea of privacy with a brown tint. Not sure yet...still making the car safe for my first winter. I hate people that don't maintenance their cars.

Thanks for the comments :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
bphillips161 said:
I wish the bracket wasn't there, damn ohio law..this was when i had my temp tags.

I was thinking about a spoiler, but my color might be a problem.. is it worth going to a junkyard and looking for your color. Or do you reccommend ordering one and seeing if they have "char-gold satin glow".

As for tint, thinking of a mirror Gold, it would go well with the paint and rims. Yet I like the idea of privacy with a brown tint. Not sure yet...still making the car safe for my first winter. I hate people that don't maintenance their cars.

Thanks for the comments :bigsmile:
Goodluck finding one at the junkyard. There are/were no stock/factory spoilers. I asked many times. Dealer's tell me it was an aftermarket spoiler they put on the car.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Slagathor said:
Just paint the spoiler gloss black, thats what I am planning on doing, kinda matches around the windows and what not, I think that would look very nice......
That's a good idea in theory, I like it. When r u going to do it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts