DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Intrepid (418,000 Mi.) 1993 Intrepid (63,000 Mi.)
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a question for someone with a 1993 Intrepid or possibly a "94 (3.3 L). I took the engine out of my "93 to rebuild it and I have it back in the car and most everything is put back together the way it came out. My problem or dilemma is that I have a bracket left over and can't figure out where it goes. I've included a picture of the bracket. But the bigger mystery is a different bracket that goes on the back of the engine and has two zip ties around two wire bundles. I can't, for the life of me figure out where this bracket attaches to. The hole in the bracket is too small for the bolts that are located near it. Anyone with a the same bracket that can send a picture or describe where this thing mounts to would be hugely appreciated. I've got a "95 Intrepid also and tried looking at that one to compare. Unfortunately they changed to a different bracket in "94 or "95. So I'm kind of stuck for now until I can mount this bracket where it needs to go.
Thanks, Jeff
Photograph Black Automotive tire Font Motor vehicle
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Font Bumper
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Hood Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
1995 Intrepid (418,000 Mi.) 1993 Intrepid (63,000 Mi.)
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya know I was sooooo focused on it being attached to the head or intake that I never bothered looking at those studs. You're right though !!! Thanks a million. I can finally finish putting everything together now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts