DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1994 Chrysler Concorde - $2000

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  CoreCorde 
#1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1994 Chrysler Concorde for sale, in USA - South Carolina.

Mileage: 129750 miles
Engine Size: 3.3L

Asking price is $2000

FOR SALE:
1994 Chrysler Concorde 1-Owner Family! $2000 firm
This is an original one-owner family '94 Chrysler Concorde in overall great condition.

3.3 L V6 Runs strong! FWD, AC, AT, PS, PDB, PW, PDL, CC, AM/FM Cassette. Good gas mileage. Smoooooth yet responsive ride.129K Miles. Well cared for, complete records including window sticker and all factory brochures and all service. AC blows cold. With exception of water pump I changed in 2010, all mechanical parts are original/ MOPAR. A rebuilt transmission was installed at 123K miles. Top-rated battery under the hood. Headlamps are crystal clear replacements, and it has MOPAR hood struts. Tires are are good with only about 16K on them. Front left tire does have a slow leak. Fullsize original lace WHEEL for spare-- no donut here!

Compared to other Concordes of this vintage, the car is in remarkable condition-- due to the care my parents gave the car. Teal Blue over Gray/silver exterior, 'quartz' cloth interior, non-smokers. Original Alloy Lace wheels. LATCH child seat anchors on package shelf added later at Chrysler dealership. Car is a completely rust free, solid vehicle. Never any accidents, kept in garage for its first 15 years. Good care has been taken. Mechanically strong. Front brakes need work- probably just new pads.

Purchased new by my parents in Sept. '94, driven by my school teacher mother, then given to me in Spring of '09. Car is in Charleston, South Carolina. Original paint looks good but is beginning to wear thin on the roof. There are tiny hail dings on the roof, trunk and hood that are mostly unnoticeable; only seen in certain light conditions. Original cloth interior in fantastic condition with the exception of a light, cleanable stain on the drivers side seating surface. The 'chrome' strip on the rear driver door came unglued. I have the original strip plus correct 3M body tape to reattach. Also there is a scratch that runs down the passenger side rear quarter and part of the door, will need retouching. There is mild wear at the 'corners' of the bumpers-- silver paint is thinner there, and glimpses of base can be seen. The driver's side door cladding came off, but comes with the car.

The car also comes with several extra premium parts to upgrade to remote keyless entry, temperature display, premium overhead console, digital AC control. All the keyless entry system parts are missing is a key (available on eBay)

This Concorde looks much nicer than other ones I've seen, and is a joy to drive. I would keep it except my folks are giving me another used car, and I can't keep both!

Car is located in West Ashley area of Charleston, SC. Address shown on Map is the Publix parking lot at Ashley Landing Shopping Center on Sam Rittenburg Blvd - a good public place that is safe and convenient for showing the car.

Thanks for looking! - Matt

Cell # 843- two 7 seven - five 1 TwO four

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.