DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1994 Chrysler Concorde - $$500

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Railoffroader2 
#1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1994 Chrysler Concorde for sale, in USA - South Carolina.

Mileage: 123,000+ miles
VIN: 2C3HL56T3RH355234
Engine Size: 3.3L

Asking price is $500

Seller Information: Matt G.
Phone: (843) 810-6274
Email: matt@coreessentials.net

FOR SALE:
1994 Chrysler Concorde 1-Owner Family! $500 firm

This is an original one-owner family '94 Chrysler Concorde in overall very good condition, but does need transmission rebuild or replacement.

Additional pics here: www.coreessentials.net/94_Chrysler_Concorde_For_Sale.html

3.3 L V6 Runs strong! FWD, AC, AT, PS, PDB, PW, PDL, CC, AM/FM Cassette. Good gas mileage. Smoooooth yet responsive ride.123K Miles. Well cared for, complete records including window sticker and all factory brochures and all service. With exception of water pump I changed last spring, all mechanical parts are original/ MOPAR. '01 LHS 42LE transmission in car, all mods were performed correctly. Runs and drives, but 2nd gear is missing and condition of 4th gear is unknown. Also comes with original transmission. Top-rated battery is approx. 6 months old. Headlamps are crystal clear replacements, and it has new MOPAR hood struts. Fullsize original lace WHEEL for spare-- no donut here!

Compared to other Concordes of this vintage, the car is in remarkable condition-- due to the care my parents gave the car. Teal Blue over Silver/gray exterior, quartz cloth interior, non-smokers. Original Alloy Lace wheels. LATCH child seat anchors on package shelf added later at Chrysler dealership. Car is a completely rust free, solid vehicle. Never any accidents, kept in garage for 15 years. Meticulous care and no trouble until recent transmission issue.

Purchased new by my parents in late '93, driven by my school teacher mother, then given to me in Spring of '09. Car is in Charleston, South Carolina. Original paint. Original cloth interior in fantastic condition. Since these pictures were taken, the 'chrome' strip on the rear driver door came unglued. I have the original strip plus correct 3M body tape to reattach. Also there is a scratch that runs down the passenger side rear quarter and part of the door, will need retouching. There is mild wear at the 'corners' of the bumpers-- silver paint is thinner there, and glimpses of base can be seen.

The car ran awesome till I had some transmission trouble this summer. I replaced the original transmission, but found out later that the donor transmission I put in was not fully operable. I did keep the original transmission. Internals of both transmissions are identical-- it may be possible to rebuild one good tranny out of the 2 and have one awesome and reliable car -- I would do it myself but the wife wants to sell. All of the hard work (loosening the factory loctited bolts, etc.) has been done, a transmission swap should be relatively easy now. I would be driving the car today if I had not picked a bum transmission replacement. I will be happy to provide guidance on the swap. Car DOES run & drive as is (it runs great!). I strongly recommend trailering for any buyer who is not local.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.