DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm new to the forum, and thought I'd share with you all my Chrysler.
she is the 3.5L V6 Automatic.
with a nice grey leather interior.

the nice thing about her, is she has that transformers look.
with working lights and siren fitted.

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Painted spiralcasts! Nice.

I get more of a Robocop vibe though. Not that there's anything wrong with that! :D

Diggin' it.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Wow! I have never seen a police Vision before! Of course, you are in the UK, not the US, where we have Police Intrepids.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
I am impressed. Looks like a nice paint job as well.

I had a Cop ish look thing going for a bit until I got new rims. Kept the Scanner/CB radio and antennas though!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I brought the car from a guy from Scotland. so you may of seen it around there before.

I was thinking of making it look more like the cop car from Robo Cop.
but saying that I can have any decals made up I like.
I do think it looks great as it is, as it's getting alot of attention.
there are a few bits wrong with the car, one thing being the heater, it's got a mind of it's own.
it's fine when you start from cold, but after awhile it won't turn off. never had this problem before with any other car.
from what I have read, it sounds like this is a common fault with this model.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
How do you get away with the police decals? That would get you thrown in jail here.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Someone's been watching too much "RoboCop"!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Very nice. Do you meet up with other Emergency Vehicles at the shows over there? A friend of mine Gary Baker has a very cool Trep PoPo

·
Registered
452 Posts
yea i could see anything here that says "police" along the side getting pulled pretty quick, pretty cool though if you have had no problems with it over there, and i like the "to punish and enslave" it is what the transformers cop car had written on it :D

edit: are those stickers right in front of the drivers side, or battle wounds

·
Registered
5 Posts
for some reason this makes me think of walker texas ranger. They had quite a few concordes and intrepids and eagle visions on there back in the day. They even had a concorde thats identical (or could have even been mine! cuz i bought mine in 99 and it was like 94 when it aired and the car came from florida anyways so yeah)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts