DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vintage 1994 Dodge Intrepid ES with Rare Performance Handling Packadge. Currently has slightly over 190,000miles. Engine is strong with recently replaced timing belt and water pump. Transmission is a fairly new Mopar Remanufactured unit. Runs and Drives great, I wouldnt hesitate to drive it almost anywhere. It will need some work in the near future, the suspension is all original and makes noise during regular driving. The steering is a bit loose and tends to let the car wander if you arent paying attention. Its currently getting 16mpg in the city and 23mpg on the highway. Check out the linked threads for much more info and some of the car's history. I'm hoping to get $1000 for it which includes current mods and a trunk full of spare parts, some of which are Rare and custom. If you want me to de-mod the car and keep all the extras, the price will be $800. I'm planning to bring the car to Danlisle next weekend where you can inspect it in person. Feel free to ask any questions that come to mind...

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=170206

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The car probably wont be at the ohio meet, my buddy bailed on me.
Make an offer.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need to free up parking, I dont want two LH projects, and other personal reasons.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Car has been listed on craigslist but I would still MUCH rather sell to a member. Price is $800
Mods and Performance parts are no longer included.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD, sad to see it go ...esp to the guys I sold it to but its done and gone so thats that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.