1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vin #2E3ED56TIRH267952
Black Exterior
Grey Interior

See Pics - Be Nice, car is in the 12020 and its still freaking cold out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not interested in the motor (there's plenty in Canada). Mainly interested in suspension/steering components (knuckles, column, couplers). Just wanted to know what it had in case there were differences between the 3.3/3.5L. Looks like the part number for the column changed for 95, not sure if that is significant.

Also interested in the rubber belt moulding on the doors, A-pillar interior trim, and a rear centre console vent if its not broken. And badges. Love the Eagle stuff.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not interested in the motor (there's plenty in Canada). Mainly interested in suspension/steering components (knuckles, column, couplers). Just wanted to know what it had in case there were differences between the 3.3/3.5L. Looks like the part number for the column changed for 95, not sure if that is significant.

Also interested in the rubber belt moulding on the doors, A-pillar interior trim, and a rear centre console vent if its not broken. And badges. Love the Eagle stuff.
What is the A pillar?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks like a clip is broken on the driver's side A-pillar trim. Rear centre console vent seems excellent. Rubber belt moulding in pic #2 looks rough.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Folks, leaving for Missouri on Wednesday, 3/24 and wont be back for approx. a week. Will answer all your questions about parts and shipping then. Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interested in the rear centre console vent and badges if you're willing to ship to Canada
Do the vents come out of the console? and I posted pics of the badges...

·
Registered
15 Posts
The vents on the rear of the center console do come out, but you have to remove the whole center console to do that.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sorry if I wasn't clear in my first post. I am interested in the rear center console, not just the vents, and not the whole piece that includes the shifter bezel, etc. My trim in the rear is completely shot (broken plastic). The piece you are holding at the beginning of post #16 is exactly what I need.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry for the confusion, just trying to show what screws need to be removed for printmonger to remove the bezel without breaking it. I can take step by step pictures of how to remove the center console if needed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry for the confusion, just trying to show what screws need to be removed for printmonger to remove the bezel without breaking it. I can take step by step pictures of how to remove the center console if needed.
Center console is out and rear vent panel is off and intact...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts