DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still have my prelude but i'm selling it due to a blown tranny. :( here are some pics of my new car. . .

^^ doors were locked and it was wicked windy. didn't feel like going inside and getting my keys.

so there it is. it's quicker than the lude by just a tad, but handles like a friggin, i dunno, maybe a family sedan? LOL gee, i wonder why! haha. that's about the only thing i miss about my old lude.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you have lived in SW VA? where abouts?

i dunno if i've got a tranny cooler, :crazy: i'll check when i get out of school.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Welcome fellow Eagle owner. Congrats on landing the car. Hope you like it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
"you have lived in SW VA? where abouts?"

I was just visiting some friends who moved and now live in Roanoke.

On the way up those damn mountains, I saw more than one grand caravan on side of the road. Didn't look like a tire problem , and well the 3.3 and 3.8 engines don't have a bad rep. figured it most likely was the trans overheated .
Before we got to the mountains, I ghettofied the vision, poped the hood and tied it down with string to get as much air in their as possible. trans still wasn't happy.
Go figure!

the Tranny cooler is a small radiator in front of the condensor.

your car looks like a late 94, maybe a 12th month wich would be considerd as a 95. That would explain the polycast wheels, which didn't start untill 95. again it looks nice.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Eagle Vision ssi again it looks nice. [/B]
thanks again. at least some ppl like how it looks! LOL everyone at school and all my friends are giving me a hard time. i went from a prelude to this. :angry: man i miss whipping my lude around turns!

·
Registered
952 Posts
psh, screw the prelude. You can make that vision as fast as anything your friends got! And they arent your friends if they rag on your ride. :p

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
screw the prelude nothing. i'll always be a luder at heart! LOL i'm just driving this untill i can afford another lude. the tranny blew in it and i didn't have the money to fix it and all the other stuff it needed, so now i've got the vision for a while.

·
Registered
836 Posts
even though i still cant see ****...the vision is certialy alot cooler than a honda prelude, your friends all must be on alot of crack or something. Your car also must handle like ****, cause mine can take the turns like a champ, handels awesome. If i were you, and was an Import lover, i would invest my money else where than a prelude. Get something sportier, that handels better. Save up your money while driving the vision. But anyway, have fun with the vision.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts