DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1995 Eagle Vision for sale, in USA - Colorado.

Mileage: 140600 miles
VIN: 2E3HD66F0SH590960
Engine Size: 3.5

Asking price is $1700

I'm selling my 1995 Vision Tsi. I posted it on cars.com:

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tab=summary&recnum=&actLog=&listingId=136502277&paId=&listingRecNum=0&criteria=feedSegId=28705&rpp=50&isDealerGrouping=false&sf2Nm=miles&sf1Nm=price&sf2Dir=ASC&stkTypId=28881&PMmt=1-1-0&rn=0&zc=80920&rd=150&crSrtFlds=stkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId&mdId=22283&stkTyp=U&mkId=20058&sf1Dir=DESC&tracktype=usedcc&pageNumber=&numResultsPerPage=&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE&certifiedOnly=false&

I've been a contributor here for many years and the time has come to sell it. It was and still is a great car that has been cared for well. The car is located in Colorado Springs

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For some reason, that link won't work. If you do a search on cars.com for an Eagle Vision for $1700 in Colorado Springs, you've found it.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
price reduced to $900

Category: Domestic

I have a 1995 Eagle Vision for sale, in USA - Colorado.

Mileage: 140600 miles
VIN: 2E3HD66F0SH590960
Engine Size: 3.5

Asking price is $1700

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tab=summary&recnum=&actLog=&listingId=136502277&paId=&listingRecNum=0&criteria=feedSegId=28705&rpp=50&isDealerGrouping=false&sf2Nm=miles&sf1Nm=price&sf2Dir=ASC&stkTypId=28881&PMmt=1-1-0&rn=0&zc=80920&rd=150&crSrtFlds=stkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId&mdId=22283&stkTyp=U&mkId=20058&sf1Dir=DESC&tracktype=usedcc&pageNumber=&numResultsPerPage=&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE&certifiedOnly=false&

I've been a contributor here for many years and the time has come to sell it. It was and still is a great car that has been cared for well. The car is located in Colorado Springs
I'm selling my 1995 Vision Tsi. I posted it on cars.com:

It didn't sell so now I'm dumping it. The car is located in Colorado Springs.

I created an add for Craigslist, the first $900 takes this car:

I’m the original owner of this 1995 Eagle Vision Tsi. It has just 133K original miles. Although the paint is shot and it has a few bumps in the panels, it actually runs quite well; it has no major issues. It was never wrecked and it does have dual airbags that have never fired. If you are not familiar with the Eagle, it’s mechanically identical to the Dodge Intrepid from 1993-1997. It’s easy to get parts for this car. It’s in pretty good shape; it just needs a new windshield. I’ve maintained the car and I’ve used Mobil 1 synthetic oil from the start so the engine is like new. I’ll give you the maintenance record and the shop manual. I replaced the transmission with a factory rebuilt at 48K miles, so the transmission has just 85K miles on it and it shifts well. I had the timing belt and water pump professionally replaced 14K miles ago and recent repairs include new front brake pads, new turn signal switch, new coolant, new battery, sparkplugs, thermostat, radiator cap, and AC compressor. It’s reasonable to expect to be able to drive this car for many more miles. Support is available on line from dodgeintreped.net.
I’m offering this car at a low price in order to sell it quickly. If you want it act soon or it will be gone. If you can find a car for this price in better shape, buy it!

reply to bduffyco at hotmail dot com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts