DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, I have a 96 trep and the dash has openings that would look to be speaker locations. Just wondering if there is anything behind there? I show only doors and rears for my car and yes I have the infinity system. Also looks like a center channel up front on the dash in the middle as well. I bought a set of Blaupunkt ODC540 comps and would like to put the mid bass in the door and then the tweeters in the front under that dash if possible as it came with a mounting bracket for 3.5", 4" 5.25" and 6" locations. Then its all stealth. By the way if anyone wants a set of these comps I can get them for $100cdn shipped. Thanks for the help in advance. Cheers.

·
Dain bramaged
7,329 Posts
Ok.. If you have the infinity.. You have a total of 9 overall

3 across the dash, 2 in the doors and 4 in the rear deck *6x9 and tweeters in them wired seperate*

They are 2ohm speakers and aftermarket speakers don't work well with the infinity amp.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Veeb0rg said:
Ok.. If you have the infinity.. You have a total of 9 overall

3 across the dash, 2 in the doors and 4 in the rear deck *6x9 and tweeters in them wired seperate*

They are 2ohm speakers and aftermarket speakers don't work well with the infinity amp.
Ok great thanks. Also not using the infinity amp. Thanks

·
Registered
537 Posts
Ya, i put in all new speakers and headunit, but bypassed the infinity amp. Your new headunit will put out more power then the stock amp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.