Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1996 Dodge Intrepid for sale, in USA - Ohio.

Mileage: 150300 miles
Engine Size: 3.3

Asking price is $1000

Seller Information: Ron Phillips
Phone: (513) 805-5236
Email: [email protected]

This is a good car, but I must part with it. We have one too many cars and I cannot afford to keep it any longer. Most of the maintenance has been kept up on this car as it was my daily driver. It does need some items if you want to make it perfect. Car has been in our family since new, parents gave it to me six years ago. Interior is in good shape, driver seat is showing wear of a 16 year old car. Car likes to slip into "limp" mode, but it will reset every time you restart the car. I assume that the card needs a TCM to resolve this issue. It has developed another issue with the wiring on the CPS that shows up when the car gets to operating temperatures. I have no time to do any more repairs on the car. Most of the sensors have been replaced over the last two years, front end suspension is in good shape. The car needs rear struts, front motor mounts and likely cradle bushings. Left fender is damaged and the right quarter panel is rusting. If you are serious and want more pictures of the car, please contact me with an email address.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.