DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1996 Dodge Intrepid - $1000

Category: Domestic

I have a 1996 Dodge Intrepid for sale, in USA - Tennessee.

Mileage: 199000 miles
Engine Size: 3.6L

Asking price is $1000

I am listing my 1996 Intrepid not because I want to sell it, but because it pains me to see it sitting idle, rotting away. I have owned this car over eight years and I know every inch of this car. For sentimental reasons alone this is painful for me to type. Just do a quick search of my posts and you will find that I have done a rediculous amount of work to this car. It currently sports a 3.6L stroker engine, 2gen 2.7L transmission and gears, Throttle body upgrade, autostick, 300m special steering rack, polyurethene suspension components, and so much more. I have started removing parts from this car and using them on my 1994 Intrepid. This is the point where I need to sell the car as a runner or continue with the part out. At the moment it is not drivable but I can easily return it to the street with about a day's worth of work. Some things that are for sure not selling with the car are the black carpet, misc trim, 300m special wheels, optima battery. There is a trunk full of spare parts, most of which will be included. gauge clusters, computers, autostick system, NEW 3.8L engine parts, 2001 top end conversion, and lots more that I dont even remember right now... If you want to know exactly what is and is not included feel free to contact me and I'll work up a list for you. Please keep in mind this car is from the north and has a decent amount of rust. It could be repaired but clean bodies are very cheap these days. This car has VERY high sentimental value, I do not have to sell this car, and I will keep it if I dont find the right buyer.

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/showthread.php?t=81385

Attachments

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Youre selling the stroker???!!!! Damn Dave, good luck with the sale buddy! I'd come get it if I had the cash

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price drop for someone that will take care of her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts