Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1996 Dodge Intrepid First Gen **$500 Best Offer**

This car has been in the family since it was purchased, and sadly I'm back in school so fixing it all the time isn't on my agenda. Its two front tires are bald one to the cable, the drivers seat is broken so the back of the seat needs a box or something to hold it up. The transmission has a bad switch so it sometimes gets itself into a "limp home mode", easy fix just replace it says dodge... until it go's out again. Drives good I drove it daily for years sometimes short sometimes long (PDX to Beaverton), but it always got me home. Perfect for a First Gen parts car or full rebuild if that's down your alley. Even this old the car gets like 24 MPG, uses some oil from gasket leaks, uses some tranny fluid from line leaks.

3.3L
4spd tranny
Power Doors
Power Locks
Power Windows
Power Seats
Loud Stereo (AM/FM cassette)
Remote Doors and trunk still operable

500 or best offer takes the car
Can not deliver my trucks pooched so please pick it up.

Attachments

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
You have to have a price.

I had 2 1st gens this color and they only came in 96 and 97 so you dont see them everywhere.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I dig it and had lots of fun with this car, drives sweet rides sweet has so much zoom with the 3.3. However I need to buy something that needs less shop time for college, its a pain in the ass letting them look at it for days while they ferret out some quirk that only first gen treps have. That was funny like twice... after that labor gets irritating.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$500 or best offer.

Those damn center caps where taken one night, totally great to live in a apartment some times. Thing is they took two, and left two. It hurts to figure what they were thinking..... just hurts.

·
Generating clever phrase...
688 Posts
DAMNIT!! lol I'm in dire need of all four. My car was missing all four when I bought it. I was told the girl had all four. But she failed to deliver once she had the money.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I would be interested if you didn't live 3000 miles away.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,691 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.