Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1996 Eagle VIision TSI for sale, in USA - New York.

Mileage: 98031 miles

Asking price is $700.00

The GOOD:

1996 Eagle Vision TSI, 4 Door Sedan, White, 3.5L (215 Cu. In.) V-6 24 Valve Engine, "Autostick" Transmission, 98031 miles (165,850 Km). Equipped with ever option available for that year except for the Sunroof and Built in Child Seats.

The BAD:

The starter works, but, the engine will not turn over. The coolant system randomly runs dry. Oil pan leaks, The ABS is inoperative, however, the 4 wheel disk brakes do work. AC compressor leaks.

The UGLY:

Not much, except for some paint blistering on the trunk lid lip, rust at the bottom inside of the doors, and pealing clear coat on the door pillars the exterior is in very good shape. The only interior problems are that the driver door power lock motor is out, and that the back of the driver seat is broken. In reality all that is needed is some detailing to bring it back to almost new condition.

I am asking $700.00 for a car that would make either a good one to work on, or to farm out for parts. Especially the Eagle specific ones since this design only lasted for 4 years. Also, as a bonus, this price does include not only a CD of the Service and Parts manuals, but, free towing within a 5-mile (8 km) radius of the Buffalo Airport (sorry U.S. side only)

For more information, photos, to set up appointment, e-mail me at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.