DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996, got it in horrible condition. Here's the current condition, getting a rebuilt engine put in as we speak! My old system is pictured, 4 10" subs in 4 cubes, sealed, custom. But I have 4 12"s on the way to my house as we speak, gonna make same style box, vented, with layout pictured.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
I like the color blue you used and how it accents the dash. Most painted dashes I'm not fond of, but I like the shade of blue you're using (the glove box door is too much for _me_ but nicely painted)

What engine is it getting? Any other plans for the interior besides the stereo stuff?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its just getting a newer 3.5. I actually just had a mishap with the place I ordered my subs from, I ended up getting a 4.3" touchscreen receiver for free. So that's my next plan. Followed by an alarm.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got the basis of my box done today, Waiting on some wire, terminals, the amp, and the head unit to arrive. Going back to school tomorrow, but I'll be back Thursday afternoon and finish everything up, so Friday afternoon, everything is gonna be ready for it's first run. I'll throw some pictures up of the box when I get back to school tomorrow.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
8 cubes, 4 12"s
Just finished my box yesterday, all airtight, except the port of course. Had to head back up to school, so hopefully the new head unit, amp, and subs will be to my house later today. While uploading these pictures, my subs arrived, head unit and amp are different packages, and are planned to arrive later tonight. Pic included.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Dude What paint did you use for the trim? I was gonna do that exact thing with the same color just didn't know how it'd look >.<

·
Registered
1 Posts
wow! that looks great!
i was also wondering what kind of paint you used.
and did you just individually remove all of the dash pieces to paint them or did you somehow do it with them attached.
i really like the idea of the trim being colored.
gives me some great ideas!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts