DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CNY-Central New York, Syracuse,NY to be exact... Great condition 1997 3.5L Intrepid, she's my baby, and my first car, so i'm looking for a good home. 2nd owner, just hit the 95k mark. Oil changed every 3k, brand new tires all round, custom interior paint, blue interior lighting, 2-15" pulse neons, cold air intake for 100,000miles warranty, $900 pioneer stereo, over $2,600 in body repair and replaced cv's (i have all the paper work here - if you recall, i posted a hit and run from a drunk driver on my car, but they caught her and the insurance took car eof it and i got it taken care at the best NorthSide Collision Center i know of. Absolutely no problems, no ticks, Paint is in great condition minus the normal dings n' scratches, clean inside and out, comes with mobile phone-stock intake-and other stock parts, asking $3,000 O.B.O. -selling to pay for a lawyer, don't ask what for but this car NEEDS TO BE GONE WITHIN 2 WEEKS, so best offer gets it in the end!!! first $3000 gets it! KBB is at $3700+ without the add-ons, it's been fun here you guys, and i will keep checking back, I DO NOT WANT TO MOVE ON, but i have no other way of making my money, and my license is gone for a year now, so i will have no purpose for my baby, please someone give her a good home...thanx **aim:topgunwghs **email:[email protected]
PHONE:315-882-6463

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump For A Lawyer Within 2 Weeks Please Someone Help Me Out!!! $3000k Gets It Or Best Offer

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
18 yrs old, recieved 2 tickets for DWI, one was a no tollerance of course. 3 people in car, i was not the driver, we pulled into a closed gas station and the driver gets out and starts banging on the door,
(we are all intoxicated), i decide to switch from front passenger to driver seat and mess with my friend that was trying to get in the door, i turn it on from off, put in reverse, after LOOKING behind me and seeing black, start reversing about 1-2feet then the car comes to a thud, hault. A police cruiser followed the car into the empty gas station when our vehicle's tires squeeled into the gas station, and parked behind the car, WITHOUT any police or vehicle lights on, not even headlights, therefore i did not see the car behind me. I was issued unsafe backing and 2 DWI charges and have to go to court the 28th...

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SOMEONE PLEASE??? help... i dont want to part it out, it's running in perfect condition, and i dont want to sell it to a used dealer and take 1000k less for it.... this is gunna get expensive soon on my part and fall classes are about to begin!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All offers will be looked at!!! URGENT, but please someone that will give her a GOOD home, i hate losing her, but i have to, hell in time i might want to buy her back...

·
Registered
344 Posts
still got it for sale?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.