DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I have my 1997 Chrysler Intrepid For Sale. The car has been in my family since new and we have never had any problems with it!! The car has lots of new parts including brand new monroe front struts, tie rods, cradle bushings, steering links, newer rear struts, new rear brakes. It has many other new parts but that’s just what I can think of. Car has absolutely no rust!!! Has been oil sprayed every year since new every bolt under the car is like new once you rub through the oil. Car has the 3.3L and it leaks a bit oil, Transmission has never been changed and still shifts fine, oil was always changed at 4000km with slick 50 additive since new. Transmission fluid was changed at 100k and 200k. Car has 230000km on it. Comes with one year old snow tires on alloy rims. Car sits on newer style intrepid rims. This car has been the best car our family has ever owned but I need a truck for work and no longer need it. I will not part the car out and will never let it go to a scrap yard. I am looking for someone that will treat the car with care as our family always has. Car is located in Toronto Ontario Canada. Will let it go cheap to the right buyer
(First picture is the winter rims, second is summer rims date/time on picture is not correct!!)

Serious inquires only please

Call Dave at (905) 213-7758
or email at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.