Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1997 Dodge Intrepid for sale, in USA - Georgia.

Mileage: 130000 miles
Engine Size: 3.5L

Asking price is $2500

ok guys. the day has come. im gonna sell the trep.
most of you know about my car, but for those who dont..
97 es trep
fully loaded.
LHS FULL interior swap
custom exhaust, many more details on my sig thread & here :
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3859162
only thing it really needs is the clicking in the steering fixed ( possibly the rack)
& the cooling system could use a little more bleeding.
about the price, and i say this without ego, i think 3K is reasonable for one of the nicest first gens left these days. not THE nicest, but still pretty nice..

Attachments

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
wow, can i ask why are you selling it?

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, can i ask why are you selling it?
of course.
im selling it because, i have been wanting a 2nd gen ( specifically a 300m) for some time now.
something newer,more refined,more power,less mileage, & better gas mileage. in order to afford this in ANY way, i have to sell this. plus i barely have parking for 2 cars, let alone 3.
while this was FAR from my first choice, i have thought it about it for quite a while.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
ohh, well damn if i was closer to you i might condider buying it. that car would look great with my set of momentum wheels that just came off my trep now that it has charger wheels

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohh, well damn if i was closer to you i might condider buying it. that car would look great with my set of momentum wheels that just came off my trep now that it has charger wheels
ill meet you in the middle if you pay gas ! :D
lol. seriously, i want to see it go to a good home tho

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I hope it finds a good home. Hard to find first gens in that good of shape these days.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Suprised with all the work you put in,did you put the lhs exhaust with tips on to complete the conversion?

Has the overheating been solved?

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Suprised with all the work you put in,did you put the lhs exhaust with tips on to complete the conversion?

Has the overheating been solved?
no it has cherry-bomb turbo exhaust w/ a single tip out the rear.
mostly solved. on a hot day, sitting still in traffic it wants to run a little warm. thats why i said it still has some air in the system.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
ill meet you in the middle if you pay gas ! :D
lol. seriously, i want to see it go to a good home tho
as much as i would love to i dont think i could make that happen. i think id like to find more of a beater trep for daily driving if i got anything. your car is TOO nice, realy hope you find a good home for it

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
let me ask you this. think there are any mods out there you could do to the car to make you want to keep it? that way you wouldnt even have to sell it! lol

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
let me ask you this. think there are any mods out there you could do to the car to make you want to keep it? that way you wouldnt even have to sell it! lol
lol if i could easily stuff in a 3.5 HO ...
:baller:
i got some people looking at it today when i took it up to the car wash & parked it...but nobody called... im just ready for something new..i really dont mind dropping the price as long as it goes to a good home... preferably someone on here will buy it...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.