DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all and any help will be appreciated.
Today on the way to work my car's tranmission down shifted and the speed odometer when to zero while the car was still rolling. So I turned around to go back home when the check engine light came on and then the gas hand went to empty and shut the car off. I had a half of tank of gas in it. It started back-up,the gas hand went back-up but the check engine light was still on and the transmission still wouldn't change gears,and the odometer still was not working I checked the access codes doing the key trick, the codes where P1684 and P0700. Has anybody ever experienced this kind of trouble all at once.Any information would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks,
solo 43

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. It was the speed sensor. The auto parts store didn't know if it was the inbound or the outbound speed sensor.So I bought both and only had to install the outbound speed sensor for the speedometer.Thanks again for all your help.
solo 43

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.