Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1999 Dodge Intrepid for sale, in USA - Illinois.

Mileage: 196,000 miles
Engine Size: 2.7L

Asking price is $700 OBO

Platinum exterior, tan interior. This vehicle started knocking over a year ago, I parked it and it hasn't moved since. It has a good body, glass, trim, etc. (some hail damage from being outdoors).

A/C quit years before I purchased (2003) I''ve had very few vehicles with A/C so it never bothered me. I think one window switch was bad but everything else worked before parked.

15" tires & rims...hubcaps sold awhile back. Transmission replaced at 145,000 miles with a 1998 model with extremely low miles. Interior is in good/good+ condition. 196,000+ miles on the car, clean title, besides the tranny the 2.7L ran great up until last year, it NEVER gave me any problems!

I would rather see this go to someone who cares than to the scrap yard to be crushed. I have too many projects and too little time to work on it myself or I'd keep it and do just that. I would like best offer over $250.00 US (price quoted from the scrap yard) before December 1st.

Thanks for looking (sorry I have no way to post photos). If you are in the Springfield / Lincoln, Illinois area I would be happy to let you view the vehicle. PLease note that I have rural dial-up internet service and it may take a day or two to respond based on it's speed and my temperment...please be patient.

Thanks again.
Monkeeguys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics & price

I have made six attempts to add pictures!!
I either get "Upload failed" or logged out completely.
Any suggestions?
24k dial-up sucks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Due to lack of response this vehicle is going to be CRUSHED December 18th.
Any last minute requests?
If so call 217-445-2305 and leave a message and a time to return call.
Monkeeguys (David)

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Sell it on ebay...you'll get alot more than you will get at the crushers for it...and it will get fixed up, or at least parted out, instead of just crushed...thats a waste...

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Sell it! (But not to the scrap yard.) Too bad it's 10 hours away and with small steel wheels.

If you want I'll post it and we can split the difference. I think it'll sell...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.