Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1999 Dodge Intrepid ES for sale, in USA - Texas.

Mileage: 151,028 miles
VIN: 2B3HD56J4XH698754
Engine Size: 3.2L

Asking price is $1,200

I'm reposting because finances changed and I have found myself in the position of needing to sell the car ASAP.

The good: It's an ES with Autostick/ATC/OTIS; 3.2L in great shape; rack & pinion, inner tie rod bushings, control arms, and starter replaced last summer; the hoses, radiator, drive belt, and A/C are about two years old; water pump and timing belt are about 50,000 miles old; all four tires are less than a year old; overall, the paint is in great shape (no oxidation or rust) aside from the occasional nick; premium sound with new front speakers and an Alpine MP3/WMA CD player, wired for a sub/amp in trunk; still have both keys/remotes, owner's manual, etc; I am the second owner; no wrecks and the title is free and clear.

The not so good: Tranny/TC going out but drivable; 151,028k miles (mostly highway); needs an alignment; it has a small coolant leak at the thermostat housing (it's either the gasket or the housing itself, but it only leaks a tiny amount when the engine cools and doesn't seem to leak when hot/running). Front bumper has a couple of deep scratches courtesy the previous owner's teen daughter; and rear bumper has scratches from 11 years of stuff sliding over it going into and coming out of the trunk.

Overall, it's a great car; I just don't have the money to replace the tranny, so I figure it's time it went to an enthusiast with the knowledge and passion to bring it completely back to its glory.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold the old girl last night. Thus ends my brief foray into the fascinating realm of LH cars.

Thanks everyone for all the advice and general awesomeness y'all have shown me over the past year!

--James

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.