Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1999 Dodge Intrepid ES for sale, in USA - Texas.

Mileage: 150000 miles
VIN: 2B3HD56J4XH698754
Engine Size: 3.2L

Asking price is $2000

The good: It's an ES with Autostick/ATC/OTIS; 3.2L in great shape; rack & pinion, inner tie rod bushings, control arms, and starter replaced last summer; the hoses, radiator, water pump, A/C, and timing belt are about 2 years old; all four tires are less than a year old; overall, the paint is in great shape (no oxidation or rust) aside from the occasional nick; premium sound with new front speakers and a DUAL XHD6425 HD/MP3/Bluetooth stereo, wired for a sub/amp in trunk; still have both keys/remotes, owner's manual, etc; I am the second owner; no wrecks and the title is free and clear.

The not so good: Tranny/TC going out (drivable, but should probably be towed to prevent further damage). 150k miles (mostly highway); needs an alignment; it has a small coolant leak at the thermostat housing (it's either the gasket or the housing itself, but it only leaks a tiny amount when the engine cools and doesn't seem to leak when hot/running). Front bumper has a couple of deep scratches courtesy the previous owner's teen daughter; and rear bumper has scratches from 11 years of stuff sliding over it going into and coming out of the trunk.

Overall, it's a great car; I just don't have the money to replace the tranny, so I figure it's time it went to an enthusiast with the knowledge and passion to bring it completely back to its glory.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Decided to keep and repair (thanks for the sage advice, RJ!)

Since I can't delete this post, marking it as sold to take it off the market.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.