DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am posting this for a friend of mine. Well she is a newb on this site, but is still in PA.
The East Coast Neons will be hosting this meet.
When: September 3, 2005
Where: Elk Neck State Park; 4395 Turkey Point Rd North East, MD (thats the name of the town) 21901
Park entrance is $3 for MD residents
and $4 for NON MD residents.
RSVP or for more info e-mail [email protected] or visit www.ecnonline.org
Will I be there? Not sure yet... all depends if any other members from this site go. Post here if your interested.
P.S.
Some of you might be asking: Why the hell do the neon folks want intrepids at their meet? Answer: Simple... they would like to unite the MOPAR community, and to strengthen their bonds with other clubs like us. :)

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NoLedge said:
hmm ill be back at school but maybe I could make the journey down..Id have to see when it gets closer
I already contacted them for more info. If what my friend Kelly told me it's the 1st exit in Maryland (when ur coming from PA) that is off of 95.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Exit 100 off of I-95 (10 miles west of Delaware line)

Same exit as Cecil County Dragway

Take Rt 272 (aka Turkey Point Rd.) Go south instead of north. About 15 miles into the park.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NoLedge said:
yea well 95 runs through philly so ill even be closer at school...just keep me updated
I'll keep ya posted.

DScruggs said:
Exit 100 off of I-95 (10 miles west of Delaware line)

Same exit as Cecil County Dragway

Take Rt 272 (aka Turkey Point Rd.) Go south instead of north. About 15 miles into the park.
So will you be making an appearance?

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Nope

I will be busy moving my elderly parents from Arizona to Maryland that weekend.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be there. Let's make a list:
1.) Tony (Crombie)

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
I'll be there. Let's make a list:
1.) Tony (Crombie)
2. Gr8crash posibly :p

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Justin said:
I probably won't have the Intrepid.. do they allow non-mopar? lol :eek6:
Yes Justin. Even NON Mopar's are allowed to come. You know enough about the the Dodge scene. :)
PLEASE add your name to the above list... and copy & paste... the more the merrier. Of course this won't be as HUGE as the Carlisle meet. But hey, food, drink, great cars, and great people.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NoLedge said:
just like gaze said, I'm down if others are going seeing that we are coming from the same area haha
Yo Knowledge: So basically we'll see you there too?

·
Registered
692 Posts
just looked at mapquest says a little under and hr and a half...with me driving...probally a hr or less. **** I just did get that speeding ticket before carlisle...guess 2 hrs for me lol

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NoLedge said:
just looked at mapquest says a little under and hr and a half...with me driving...probally a hr or less. **** I just did get that speeding ticket before carlisle...guess 2 hrs for me lol
146.03 miles one way for me.
That's not bad.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts