DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great sadness that I must part with my 1st gen. I've changed out to a Jeep KJ (Liberty) due to long travels to work and no time to put in to the car.

It's a 1st Gen 97 Green Trep
- 2 brand new tires on the front, 2 1 years on the back.
- Minor bumps and brusies on the pasanger side
- Some minor electical issues with the high-beams on the pasenger side. They don't turn off.
- Interier is in good contintion.

It's located in Orillia, Ontario, Canada (Aprox 1.5 hours north of toronto). It does drive.

I will post pics later, I need to remove my stuff from the inside and clear away all the tree buds that fell this week.

If you have any questions or want pics of something specific, let me know. Unless it goes quick here, I'll probably place it on ebay.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have the time to part it out. So it's the whole car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
How much $$ are you looking at getting for it?? Does it have the 3.3 or the 3.5 in her??

Thanx,
Dan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I honestly don't know what to expect for it. It's a 3.3. Some minor damnage on the pass front door. Green.

New alt was $100+
2 Brand new tires 140
2 New tires last year was like 140

I think that's all I put in new.

There is the standard 'trep issues, lights are gone on it, and the bushings (?) Are gone. Other then that thats all I can think of as bad with it.

If I had the time I'd probably look into what they are going for.. but I'm trusting the group to make that easy :)
:bowdown:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still have car - I'll probably be at the burl's creek this weekend for shopping. I'd like to get it out as soon as possible.

Cheers,
CA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts