DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious whether anyone has any lettering or 'badging' they've taken off their trep or preferably ES... or if anyone happened to know where I could find some. I managed to snap off a bit off my "E" in ES while I was washing it, it snagged or something, anyhoo, also I was looking into replacing them all with the dark grey/black lettering off some of the silver/grey 1st gen treps that I have seen on the road, I really do like the black lettering much better, so does anyone have any idea? thanks.

-Dan :p

·
Registered
560 Posts
go to a dealer, some have decal sets like that in stock...or else, just head over to a car show/swap meet and have a peek there...you may find something else youd rather put in that place instead!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much do you think a set of those letters would run me, straight from a dealer... any estimates? I'll most likely stop by there within the next few days...

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Where did you get the emblems? I want the ones on the side that say "dodge"...and how do they go on?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would imagine that they are just stick-on... I've noticed more and more cars' emblems are just on with very sticky thick , what appears to be double sided tape. Even the new Mustang GT's "GT" emblem is stick-on.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
thanks artifex, ill have to stop by the dealer in mason and see how much the dodge emblems are

·
Registered
560 Posts
i remember paying 12 bux apiece for 1st gen "Dodge" stick on's for the doors (put em right on the driver/pass doors, right under the trim piece...pics should be up on the members section any day now)
they came on a wax sheet, just remove the back piece of plastic, line it up, and stick em on.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
thats not REALLY expensive i guess...if i pick em up i will post pics

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
btw, on that one pic of yours what might i ask left that massive burn out mark? :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts