DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You will have to right click on the link and click Save Target As...

You will be required to have or download Adobe Acrobat.

http://www.mediafire.com/?p7sorl53ee2c3x1

It does take a while to download but worth it in the end!

(Please let us know if any of the links dont work for you)

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will stay unless we accidently delete it.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Just worked fine for me. 5 minutes on cable.

Thanks for the manual!!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
i have the wires diagrams for the 1st gen cars. my email address is [email protected]. i could send u the pdf file in your email. u will need adobe to read it. umm its the wire diagram for our cars. hope this helps u

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
"The new phone books are here! The new PHONE BOOKS ARE HERE!" - _The Jerk_

Oh, wait... thew new FSMs are here! I now have the '94 and the '97 FSMs available in PDF...

Yes, in my previous post I said I had them, but they have finally arrived now.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hey, CDMCCUL, there any way you can load the 97 book up in pdf format? or atleast upload everything to do with the transmission? Seems my planetary gear carrier is shot or something...

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
the link above is for 93-97 cordes treps and lhs and eagles. its the shop manual. should work for u. right click and choose save.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
For the transmissions, the manuals will be the same for mechanical items. However, you may want to PM Chewie and see if he can assist as well... He's got a copy of the tranny rebuild manual, and TONS of pictures in his transmission thread. Search for Chewievette's posts. (Gee, I hope that's how he spells his name, I haven't been around for a while and don't remember!!! ACK!)

Anyway, if you need anything else specific to a '97, let me know, I'll hook ya up.

What is it you really need that isn't in the manaul you've downloaded? The transmissions are mechanically the same...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts