DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first real attempt at modifying some of my pictures. I didn't get the windows anywhere near what I would have liked but tell me what ya think anyway.

Later,
Kyle

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I modified a picture without the bra on and it doesn't look as good as with it. I was thinking of somehow trying to make up a black NASCAR style wing for the back but I have no idea how to do it on my computer.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok here is a weak attempt at a NASCAR style rear wing.

Here is one with tinted tail-lights

[ January 10, 2002: Message edited by: swartlkk ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
that looks cool. when i was shopping for rims i was gonna get that wheel/tire combo but it was a little rich for my blood.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
its lookin cool dude, if you want to spend the money for the rims I say go for it

·
Registered
432 Posts
that does look good, but you really do not have to spend $150 for each wheel???
I have the aluminum Intrepid wheels and I was really thinking about having them painted black, then ofcourse buy the goodyears at , of all places Walmart. Yes I said Walmart. I saw the 225/60/16 yellow nascar lettering for $100.
SO even though they are not 17's, I think the painted aluminum wheels should look good also.
I have an idea!!!
Het Mathwhiz, is there a way to get Artifx's pic of his car and paint the wheels black??? One of his pics include a side shot of his red car ( like mine ) and should be a PERFECT pic to do this

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Originally posted by babyalex27:
Hey Mathwhiz, is there a way to get Artifx's pic of his car and paint the wheels black??? One of his pics include a side shot of his red car ( like mine ) and should be a PERFECT pic to do this
If you are going to do this, you want to powder coat them black not paint them, I left the lip of the wheel chrome like the Motorsport Wheels.

Charles

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
that doesnt look half bad mathwiz :) great job as always

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hey Mathwhiz, great picture!!!!
That is exactly what my plan is reguarding my upgrades for my car.

But I need another favor.
1. Is there a way that you can make this picture a little bigger??
2. I know you ( Charles/MAthwhiz ) you had done this before for me, but can you lower this car a little. Maybe lower it more from the front than the back. I hope you remember the same pic you sent to my e-mail address a while back.

Thanks my friend! :D
I plan to put this upgraded pic on my desktop wallpaper for all to see

1 - 11 of 11 Posts