DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
I'm parting out a 1996 Dodge Intrepid, 3.5L, 163,xxx Miles with a transmission problem.

Price list first, followed by pics. More pics are available upon request for anything you would like to see closer. I usually sell things dirt cheap around here, but this time around I'm trying to make a buck or two for my efforts. I still think all of the prices are fair, however if they seem out of line, feel free to make an offer. I'm going to be 100% honest in my desciptions (maybe even exagerrate any problems a bit). new parts will be added frequently!

Your best method of contact would be to reply in this thread, PM me, or email me at [email protected]

Charger R/T Rims and Tires: SOLD
Grey Leather Seats from 2001 Concorde: SOLD
Custom Gauges: SOLD
Air Intake: SOLD
Farenheit 7.2" Monitor: SOLD
Dodge Motorsports Floormats: SOLD[/B]
Tail Lights (3pc):SOLD
Headlights: SOLD
Clear Corner Lights: SOLD

Fog Lights: Also about 2 years old, great condition, and I'll include fog light bulbs. $25 shipped

Engine and Trans Mounts: Brand new in their boxes. I never installed them in my Intrepid. I purchased them from RockAuto.com in the spring for a little over $100 shipped to my door. Yours for $70 shipped

Cross Drilled Rotors: Less than 2000 miles on them, however they are not zinc coated so they show signs of surface rust. I will clean them up as best as possible (I'll throw some black paint on the ridges too so they don't look like a mess). The brand escapes my mind right now, but they were purchased on ebay for about $100. I'll sell them for $35+ shipping

Grey Leather console Lid: A rare part IMO, that took me forever to find one in decent shape. This is from a 94 LHS and it is in perfect shape and best of all, the color matches the seats perfectly! The marks in the picture are just because I had a radio sitting on it, they are gone. $40 shipped

Black vinyl Wrapped Console Lid: I wrapped a console lid in black vinyl because the grey rubber look was a little too cheesy for me... and then I upgraded to the leather lid. It would make a quick/cheap upgrade. $20 shipped

Tail Lights (2pc): I have a spare set of tail lights that do not include a center bar. These would be perfect for someone looking to kickstart their own custom tail light project. I needed them to pass inspection. $35 shipped

Autostick TCM, Shifter, and Leather Knob: All in great condition. The trim is in perfect shape. If interested, I could include the entire black console to match for an extra $5 (PICK UP ONLY, I'm not shipping the console) The leather knob is in exceptional shape. All you would need to have autostick is the wiring (existing in most treps post 96 and the pigtail for the harness is included with the shifter) and the gauges (not absolutely necessary). $40 shipped

Black Interior Carpet: Can't say I know anyone else who had their carpet replaced. It's a molded carpet, but chances are with shipping it would take a few weeks to lay completely flat. I purchased it a few years back for just under $150 and installed it in my trep and cut off a bunch of excess. It was a dramatic improvement over the dingy dirty grey stock carpet. Not the best picture, trust me the carpet is flawless! $50+ shipping (I'd prefer pickup because of the size and weight.)

Intrax Lowering Springs: Unfortunately I never got as much use of them as I would have liked to. I bought them in 2004, finally got them installed in 2005, and then stopped driving the Intrepid about 4 months later. I think they have a lot of life in them. They are the lowest spring available for the first gen. 1.75" IIRC. $100+ shipping (Would prefer local pickup).

TB Spacers: Part of a group buy a while back. These will improve low end torque. I can even include new gaskets and the rest of the hardware (bolts for TBs and throttle cable adapter). $30 shipped

Gun Metal 3.5L Intake plenum: Painted this past spring and it came out really nice. $25+ shipping

Aluminum plenum cover: Most 3.5L plenum covers are plastic, but some were metal (Im assuming aluminum). Mathwiz had his polished and it turned out pretty awesome. $15 shipped.

Brand New Ceramic Brake pads: I purchased them for install, but my rotors came with a set of pads for free so I just put these to the side for my next brake job. They ran about $40 and I'll sell them for $25 shipped

Vent Visors: No cracks or wear marks, but you'll need to add your own 3M tape to make them stick. $30 shipped

Universal Hood Scoop: It's a plastic universal scoop (similar to the WRX STi scoop in looks) that I had considered making a functional scoop but never really got around to it. It's in the same shape as when I bought it. $20 shipped

Front Bumper with Fogs: It's in great shape with a few scratches on the bottom side and the front spoiler in relatively good shape. $50 pick up only.

Leather 1st gen shift Knob: perfect shape with zero wear marks. A nice little upgrade over the stock rubber ones. $10 shipped

Front License plate bracket: great shape, I know someone was looking for one of these a few days ago. $10 shipped.

Ashtray and Lighter: the lighter isn't pictured, but it's included and works fine. $10 shipped

Grey First gen Rim Center Cap: people always lose these, I'm sure someone would like one! $10 shipped

First Gen Brochures: Good shape. A 1994 and a 1997 full color dealer brochure. $15 shipped

Haynes Manual: slightly used $8 shipped

Owners Manual: includes cover and all the whole deal. $8 shipped

Plaqued Visors with Clips: Here's a very clean set of visors with Dodge Visor plaques from a group buy back in the day. They clips are unbroken and all of the hardware is included. $20 shipped.

Modified Headlight Switch: This switch was modified a few years back so that you can use your fog lights without turning any other lights on. It's nothing huge, but just something to set you apart from the rest. $15 shipped

Any other misc. parts will be quoted one at a time... PM me!
Window Motors
Power locks
Switches
Misc screws, nuts, bolts
Glass

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
I'm kind of surprised nobody bought the car when you listed it. To bad it is so far from here

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I take it you have a bad trans or motor? If you were closer I'd take the whole car and do the swap with one of mine. What were you asking for the car?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
hmmm, forward gear all work huh. Maybe a bit risky for a drive to Chicago.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It wouldnt make it. It occasionally slips out of drive as well. I dropped the pan, no metal so I'm at a loss for what the problem could be.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First Gen Brochures: Good shape. A 1994 and a 1997 full color dealer brochure. $15 shipped

Haynes Manual: slightly used $8 shipped

Owners Manual: includes cover and all the whole deal. $8 shipped

·
Registered
159 Posts
alright, sorry bout the car, wish i could buy it, id say see ya tomarrow, but im broke as far as another car goes, but i want to know, do you have a pair of the rim caps for the first gen?
i want the shifter, and the window visor things, and the headlight switch, pending that the switch does not pull off to turn on the fog lights, will ya go 40 shipped for those things, i can have money order out as of next monday.please let me know on a pm, thanks

1 - 20 of 111 Posts