DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 10 years of owning it, looking to move on.
95 Intrepid ES 3.5
*Full showcars body kit. only know of 2, maybe 3 in exsistance. 1100.00 new
*Custom Firebird ramair scoop molded to hood. Non functional, but can be made to be.
*17x8 Mustang Bullit wheels (milled centers to fit over intrepid hub)
*Brand new tires (Bridgestone Grid019's 245-45-17) several hundred dollars new
*Spectra intake w/KN filter
*ICI Chrome yellow paint
*3:89 Final drive installed
*Trans Go shift kit
*AutoStick Installed
*A/F Ratio and vacuum/boost gauges installed in place off message center.
*Both front axles, outer tie rods, inner bushings, front bearings, all brakes less then a year old.

Car has about 125k miles on it, grey leather and every option except a sunroof. Has been my daily driver for about 10 years and has been a very dependable car overall. Just took it on a trip to toronto last week.
Things that need attention or are not in working order:
*Took the duel exhaust off yesterday and installed a single 3" system with a new 3" cat. All piping is new except the y pipe section connecting the down pipes to the cat. Tis rusty.
*Brake warning light and abs light on. All brakes are new, but there is a broken abs sensor on one of the fronts.
*Rust is starting to show up near the tail lights and rockers.
*Has an occasional stumble at full throttle. Possible fuel filter or plug wires?
*Has paint chips here and there and a scratch at the back of one of the doors where somebody ran something into it.

Still driving it and is dependable, just looking to raise money for another car.
Same car as in my sig, but will try to get up recent pics if anyone is interested.
2900.00 OBO
Located 30 miles west of Cleveland OH

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
How much for the rims? Also any current pictures of the car?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about slow replies to this. Not in a super big hurry to get rid of(kinda breaks my heart a little). Make me offers on the parts.
Ill try to get recent pics in the next couple days

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so whats up with this sale ?
Been busy and slacking and replacing the thermostat and water pump and sparkplug tubes.
As far as parting it goes, I'd like to sell the body kit before I sold anything else off of it. I need to sit down and make a price list.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,691 Posts
Post some pics please.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.