DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this car on 30 January 2008. It is a 2002 R/T before the price cutting so it really is the one I really wanted. It has a lot of cons... a lot of stuff to repair on it... but for the price(3750$) you can't beat it.

I know it's dirty but I just wanted to post some pics since I have the camera... I've had the car for more than 1 week but no time for a wash(useless because of all the snow outside anyway) or to take any pics.

Here's some pics I took today :

In this pic you can see the SE(blown engine but under a very slow rebuild process,lol) the ES and my R/T. There also is a 1st gen in the garage.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Looks nice. I hate the price cutting. I hope to someday own an R/T or a 300M Special. How many miles? Inside pictures? I love that, SilverFTW lol

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Will probably hit 132K KM's today or tomorrow. That's 82500 miles. Interior pics soon. It's not the interior that needs repairs but the exterior. paint scraped pretty damn bad on the front bumper, rear bumper was hit by the guy that removes the snow and needs to be replaced... there's some rust... the A/C pulley also needs to get replaced. The muffler has some holes in it because of the rust but I like the sound so I'll probably keep it like that. More pics later today or maybe tomorrow.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
rear bumper was hit by the guy that removes the snow and needs to be replaced...
?Maybe he needs to replace it? Bumpers are and wont be that hard to replace IMO

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nice 02 R/T, one of only 1917 made! You might want to get some winter wheels, those chrome wheels will peel if abused by winter conditions. 02 was the only year R/T that had the chrome wheels so they might be worth saving.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Thats a pretty nice deal, depending on what needs to be repaired. My 300M cost me about 4500$ so your car was definetly a steal. Especially considering its an 2002 R/T.

What do the R/Ts have over the 300Ms by the way? Isnt it the same engine?

·
Registered
455 Posts
SIlver does look really nice...really nice...But Yea nice trep mayn...what do your neighbours thinks about your 3 treps.. they must already gotten the picture.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts