·
Registered
1,036 Posts
From one Silver 02 R/T owner to the other: NICE FIND..... Congratulations

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks for the comments guys, today I debadged the trunk and only let the 3.5 magnum on it. The car didn't come with a chrysler badge on the hood so 1 less thing to do. I will only keep the R/T badges and the 3.5 magnum badge on the hood. I want to keep that aggressive look of an R/T. I'm also thinking of getting an R/T badge and put it on the dash like Rob(Avenger) did. More pics when I get better weather because right now there's 1-2 feet of snow outside.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys, today I debadged the trunk and only let the 3.5 magnum on it. The car didn't come with a chrysler badge on the hood so 1 less thing to do. I will only keep the R/T badges and the 3.5 magnum badge on the hood. I want to keep that aggressive look of an R/T. I'm also thinking of getting an R/T badge and put it on the dash like Rob(Avenger) did. More pics when I get better weather because right now there's 1-2 feet of snow outside.
Man, I'm a freak about snow. It hurts to see that gorgeous car in that nasty white stuff. I know though, in a perfect world, everyone could be in the position to park their treps and Ms in the winter.....Needs to warm up quick..this sh*t is getting old.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Winter + Cold + Snow + 'Treps and M's = Not a mix.

I spun out 2 nights ago in a parking lot, luckily I controlled the car quickly and there were no cars around. Then the car got a nice white car cover on it, but over night it rained so it washed all off. The Ms and 'Treps doesnt deserve this, they need some sun and warmth!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
The engine was "damaged" when I bought the car. I kept driving it and last Monday when I was going to the mechanic for some minor repairs, it gave up on me... so now ~2200$ going into it... used 80K km's engine installed, 3 months warranty and timing belt, water pump , oil, coolant, trans fluid will be changed.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The engine was "damaged" when I bought the car. I kept driving it and last Monday when I was going to the mechanic for some minor repairs, it gave up on me... so now ~2200$ going into it... used 80K km's engine installed, 3 months warranty and timing belt, water pump , oil, coolant, trans fluid will be changed.
A LOT of daylight pics are going to be posted in the next 10 minutes.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Alright so since I can't edit the first post I have to post everything here.
I got this car on 30 Jan 2008. It was posted for sale @ 5000$ and I dropped the price to 3750. You can clearly tell why from the pictures. I plan on fixing it as I get the money. Everyone wanted daylight pics so here goes....

Washed the engine... it was worth it.

Allright so you thought That was a lot of snow ? ^^^^^^^^
Watch this :

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Looks good...couple scuffs on the front bumper give a little character, nothing a bra wouldn't fix. The rest of it looks good. How's the engine job coming, is it done?

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Finally!!! It's not that bad, I've seen worst. :squarewin You'll fix her up pretty good I'm sure. :icon_cool Almost time to go to the scrap yard!!!

Oh and Silver FTW!!!!!! :bigok:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Looks pretty sweet to me. What do you have planned for her?
A lot of stuff... Fix the bumpers, rust will be done before winter.
300M leather interior
300M Special PCM
Flowmaster 40 or 80 Exhaust
Black Diamond(or whatever they are called) headlights
4300 or 6000 HIDs
Led flashers
The paint is messed up, the car got painted and it was pretty damn cheap so it started to peel off, I want to fix that.
The chrome on the rims is peeling off I want to bring them in a shop to remove all the chrome, paint them black with a chrome lip.
Lower the car a bit
Tint the windows
And I can go on and on...

Thanks for the comments guys.

21 - 40 of 95 Posts