DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
9,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to put up the 2 manuals I have for 1st gens for about one month. I cant leave them up because of the hosting costs, and the amount of space they take up.

Both will require WinRAR (3.x) and a PDF viewer of some sort (like Adobe Acrobat viewer).

This first one is one I received from Kenundrum. It is 13.5mb
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/manuals/1g/mitchel_manual_94.rar

The second one is one I received from bruce (dabirdz), who received it from gaze. It is larger at 21.5mb compressed.
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/manuals/1g/LHS_manual.rar

As far as I know, both of these are from those cds that are sold on ebay. Do not repost these links. If someone could mirror these files I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
ask randy. maybe Di.NET can host them

·
Registered
24 Posts
When I tried to download the Mitchell manaul it stopped after about 300k and the Rar software gave the following error:
CRC failed in mitchel manual (94)\11.pdf. The file is corrupt.
The other file did fine.

·
9,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try downloading it again. The file size should be 13842kb. If all else fails, use getright or another downloading app.

It downloads fine for me.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I had the same problem with the download.

I just tried at a couple different times and it finally went the full download.

Maybe a isp provider problem.

DR

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks hypnos! best Christmas present I've received yet.

Awesome download speed from your host, btw. Hit my download cap.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Speedy download (1.2Mb/s DSL for me though) on the first try, many thanks Hypnos!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Mirror Mirror on the wall....

The Michel online version, index can be found here
This version has a main webpage of sorts that will let you pick what files you want to view online in .pdf

The online index of all the pdfs for the LHS manual can be found here
This on didnt have the handy dandy index.htm file included, so you basically have to look at smaller font.

They both navigate basically the same way.

If you dont want the online versions, get the mirrored .rars are here:
LHS_manual
Mitchel Manual 94

Of course make sure you have Adobe PDF installed to view any of this. Get it from Adobe here

This should all be available for quite some time.

That is until I screw something up on the server, but I'm busy screwing up my car so the server is on the back burner.

·
Registered
781 Posts
those are the ones that i converted! awesome... i'm still working on getting the rest of them done, i have very little time guys sorry.

·
9,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Randy uploaded these on di.net for me. I switched the links in the original post, and added them to the online manuals faq.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Hypnos, Kenundrum, you guys rock!!! Thanks for taking to the time to convert and post these. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts