DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think my 2.7 is dying. she is takin up lots of coolant but i see no leak. on a daily basis i need to put coolant. and now the engine makes a clicking sound. when the engine is on it make a clicking noise. there is no water in oil and i recently did the change on the water pump. the only leak i have is an oil leak but i check it on a daily basis. what do i do:jeez: the clicking noise is louder and it worrying me now

·
Registered
22,239 Posts
i think my 2.7 is dying. she is takin up lots of coolant but i see no leak. on a daily basis i need to put coolant. and now the engine makes a clicking sound. when the engine is on it make a clicking noise. there is no water in oil and i recently did the change on the water pump. the only leak i have is an oil leak but i check it on a daily basis. what do i do:jeez: the clicking noise is louder and it worrying me now
1st thing you should do and should have done is quit driving it.
2nd........ shop for a new engine and consider a 3.5 upgrade.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok thanks guys. just bought Dan's book on the conversion to a 3.5. Just need to save enough money to do the conversion and to find a good 3.5 engine. so hope Dan is the guy to do this conversion and if not him, i will be screwed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.