DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell where I can find a diagram of the 2.7L engine ? Something that will show the engine inside & out, top to bottom. I have looked in all these manuals and they do not show complete views just part of it. Do they have complete parts list with illustrations or guides? Inside & out for my 2001 Dodge Intrepid. Thank you

·
Premium Member
17,347 Posts
See the Chrysler parts pdf's here: 2nd Gen Parts Catalog

The original links in post no. 1 don't work anymore, but Ronbo put the pdf's for the various year pdf's in post nos. 8 thru 14. Find the section called "Group - 2.7L" in the pdf for your car's year, and scroll thru that section to find the exploded diagrams of the engine with Chrysler part numbers and descriptions.

Consider downloading the pdf(s) you need to your hard drive for quick access whenever you need it.

Note: If you plug in a Chrysler part number on a dealer, aftermarket, ebay, rockauto, or any other site, try it with and without the leading zero, and leave the 2 letters off the end - IOW, if a Chrysler part number is shown as "05010157AB", try searching as "05010157" and "5010157".

The two letters on the end are generally a revision number, and almost all have changed over the years from what are in the pdf's.

Even many dealer parts counter people don't know to leave off the leading zero when entering it in their system, and if you give them the part number with the leading zero, that's how they will enter it, and the Chrysler system will tell them that the number doesn't exist - so tell them to try it both ways. The Chrysler system will give them the latest revision (the two letters at the end).

Reactions: Ronbo
1 - 2 of 2 Posts