DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today im driving in my car going to my teenage job and all and im going through the green light and this 02 or 03 chrysler 300m runs the red light and side swipes me. my left and back door are dented and the hood is crushed because i hit a pole when the car spun and the bad news is im 16 and i just got the car :ahhh:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah it coming out of their pocket because the girl who was ddriving was 17 and was texting and the police had looked at the box and saw that not once did she try to use her brakes so the $2500 it cost to get my trep fixed is coming out of her mom and dads pockets

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
oh yeah it coming out of their pocket because the girl who was ddriving was 17 and was texting and the police had looked at the box and saw that not once did she try to use her brakes so the $2500 it cost to get my trep fixed is coming out of her mom and dads pockets
Well that works! Get some pics of the carnage :kitty:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
When did they start putting black boxes in our cars?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its not a black box its some type of device you install into the car if you want to keep tabs on whats going on inside like if the car is going to fast or if they are texting or in this situation if the brakes were applied and they were not i thought the same thing but then found out it wasnt a black box

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Wow! Well, glad you are o.k.

Sounds like she is o.k. too?

Bummer deal, I've been in the same boat having a young person make a mistake while driving and destroy a car and land me in the hospital once. In my case I got 100 times more money for the car than I paid for it. ($25 car, $2500 settlement).

Lets see pics!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts