DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok peoples! "40,000 Miles on my trep" and some other one, i forgot which one, had been closed. Is it me? Or no one likes when i start a thread?:angry:
It's still all good:wink:
It's fun:rolleyes:
Just wanted to express my feeling about it:dozeoff:
By the way, I don't like gay people at all! I think the worst of them, but I do keep my mouth shut:bigsmile:
Plase don't close this thread!!!!:crazy:
Actually I like the discussions when it gets hot:confused:
So.... I will continue to maintain my Trep, and take care of it, and it should be fine with the 40k miles it has on it.

Thank you guys for your feedback :cool:

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Carlos said:
By the way, I don't like gay people at all! I think the worst of them, but I do keep my mouth shut:bigsmile:
doesn't seem like your mouth is shut to me....

I think the mods were very justified in the closing of that topic based on a few thing

1: it had nothing to do with the subject

2: the foul language is not appropriate for a public forum

3: abusing other members, regardless of reason should never be allowed

and finally if you like flame wars so much take your posts elsewhere..this is a forum for dodge enthusiasts, not militant skinheads

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Carlos said:
Ok peoples! "40,000 Miles on my trep" and some other one, i forgot which one, had been closed. Is it me? Or no one likes when i start a thread?:angry:
It's still all good:wink:
It's fun:rolleyes:
Just wanted to express my feeling about it:dozeoff:
Plase don't close this thread!!!!:crazy:
Actually I like the discussions when it gets hot:confused:
So.... I will continue to maintain my Trep, and take care of it, and it should be fine with the 40k miles it has on it.

Thank you guys for your feedback :cool:
I think you just answered your own question. You can believe in whatever you want to believe in or about. But my understanding is that any name calling or bashing will result in the thread being closed or deleted. Now I'm not saying you are the reason personally for having those threads closed, but those are the reasons why they were. Some comments are better to keep to yourself.

I too like a good heated discussion. But at the same time I can understand how some people might be offended by certain things. Granted there are certain occasions where some people are a little too sensitive about things, but calling people names and "gay bashing" shouldn't be tolerated and those things I can completely understand if someone is offended by them.

Please don't think I am attacking you Carlos because I'm not. I'm just stating my observations. And with over 2000 posts, I've observed a lot! :biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.