1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
293 Posts
Well crap. I suppose that means no more calamari appetizers. That also rules out octopus, clams, lobster, crab, etc. God sure did make a lot of stuff that we are not supposed to eat.

Not sure I follow the whole Pink Pistol thing though. Are they saying that homosexuals should start brandishing weapons whenever they feel threatened?

"You see officer, I was making out with my 'life partner' and this dumb hillbilly walked by and called me a 'queer'. I felt threatened by that so I pulled out my legally concealed Desert Eagle Mark 19 and put one through each one of his knees."

·
Registered
155 Posts
First off, we can't eat shrimp due to a cholestrol problem that my wife has, though we do miss them...as our doctor told us after her heart attack (at age 35):

if it swims, its good
if it crawls, it's not

As for Gays packing guns, I think it's pathetic that a country that promotes freedom of choice as much as the USA does, has a minority that feel they need weapons to protect themselves.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
TJ said:
"You see officer, I was making out with my 'life partner' and this dumb hillbilly walked by and called me a 'queer'. I felt threatened by that so I pulled out my legally concealed Desert Eagle Mark 19 and put one through each one of his knees."
ROFL!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts