DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i couldn't get them to load on my site but here they are in the directory the files are

accerlation.mpg and startup.mpg

let me know what you guys think of the sound

ftp://[email protected]/public_html/

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
We need the password to get in

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I had a cut off the heads and a pro-valve job done when I had to replace my head gasgets..... didn't do a port/polish or nuthin. I noticed a little more kick.. but not much really :p

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry didn't know bout that

useer name is vze2ww3d
password is wolf0014

if that dosen't work i'l figure sumtin out

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you have a 3-angle or 5-angle? iam getting 5

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Works fine, your car sounds sweet.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i tend to think i have maybe the best sounding Intrepid , not to sound cocky :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
nice

nice sound that was a big holy crap with a 6grand on the tach. 1rst gear i'm guessing not drive. 3.3 or 3.5? really cool sound you should check out rarewolf's in teh archive section that nice too.

o by the way how much did the port and polish job cost?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
gr8crash said:
i tend to think i have maybe the best sounding Intrepid , not to sound cocky :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That WAS rather cocky considering the company you are in. Personally I think my Intrepid sounds better than yours. There are a few other straight pipe exhaust goers here that will agree with me.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
your right it was kinda cocky i'm sorry, striahgt pipes on some cars sound kewl but not ours, but that is my personal opinnon, and yours does sound pretty kewl. ok let me re-phrase, i think i gave one of the best sounding ones, that might have been what i meant to say and didn't sorry bout that. :D :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
gr8crash said:
i think i gave one of the best sounding ones, that might have been what i meant to say and didn't sorry bout that. :D :D
Yes, it does sound nice. Much much much better than stock.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
i'm gonna repost this or its probobly not gonna get seen cause the topic kinda changed on me so here goes not tryin to post whore just curious hre r goes: nice sound that was a big holy crap with a 6grand on the tach. 1rst gear i'm guessing not drive. 3.3 or 3.5? really cool sound you should check out rarewolf's in teh archive section that nice too.

o by the way how much did the port and polish job cost?

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice sound that was a big holy crap with a 6grand on the tach. 1rst gear i'm guessing not drive. 3.3 or 3.5? really cool sound you should check out rarewolf's in teh archive section that nice too.

was a big holy crap? what does that mean, lol. yes it was 1st gear, 3.5 i let off right before the 1-2 shift that would chirped the tires and jerked the camea a lil, hehe. the port and valve cost me $425 very good price and the guy does great work. he is working on a 2001 S10 witha big block making 700 Hp N/A, it is for his son, damn kid, lol :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I dunno if this helps at all but, my car is a 3.3 and it sounds almost identicle to rarewolf's 3.5

·
Registered
439 Posts
Nice sound. Doesn't seem too loud inside the car. If I may ask, which series Flowmaster mufflers are those, and how much did the whole exhaust cost?

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if your asking bout mine, it is a Flow Master 40 -series Delta-Flow. i have interrior noise at bout 1500 rpms, but it goes away it's only there if u drive at like 35 all the time, but on the highway and stuff there is no resonance

·
Registered
439 Posts
gr8crash said:
if your asking bout mine, it is a Flow Master 40 -series Delta-Flow. i have interrior noise at bout 1500 rpms, but it goes away it's only there if u drive at like 35 all the time, but on the highway and stuff there is no resonance
That's totally cool. And dual pipes I imagine are custom made, right? I'm basically looking to have something installed that WON'T drown out MY sound system, but WILL drown out everyone elses. :D It's not likely that I'll drown out your "ULTRASUPERMEGA" sound system anytime this century, but it sure would let everyone know I'm coming. BTW, any recollection of how much the exhaust cost you to get installed?

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well it only cost me the muffler and tips cuz of the shopped i worked at. i i would guess $250-$300 or so, but am not sure what prices are around you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts