DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am sellin a set of chrome lexani "krystal"s with the tires tire are not even a month old twenty inches they came off an explorer im looking for 900 rims and tires but if your interested message me with an offer i am also lookin to put lambo doors on my intrepid if anyone has any 22"s or lambo door and suicide kits i am interested please let me know.

·
Registered
458 Posts
will the bolt pattern fit the 2nd gen treps....i dont think so.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no it doesnt, unfortinatley i baught the rims b4 i even had a car so now they just sit cus i have another set of Spinners on my Second Gen Trep.

·
Registered
458 Posts
so its only gonna fit ford's bolt pattern.....

·
Registered
458 Posts
damn...but i'll tell my ford dudes....but i work at stylin concepts and we sell lambo kits...i'll could probably get it for ya at half price....if your interested i can get it for you at half off..... :)

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Ford's regular bolt pattern was 4.50 which is the same as the Intrepid's 4.50. I believe the Explorer Sport Trac is 4.50 but I don't know if the regular Explorer is different. You'ld still have to check the offset etc of the wheel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it might fit other bolt but i have tried it doesnt fit on intrepids or impalas and i even tried an astro van they all have diffrent patterns so i couldnt tell you .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts