DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well After 5 years with the Intrepid i am going to have to say good-bye. The car runs great and i have about everthing done i wanted to it but i have to move onto something bigger as the family is getting bigger. I am going to sell the car with everything in it, i am not going to strip unless i have to trade it in. Anyone that has been to DI.net International meet or gearfest has seen my car knows i take care of it. I looked up the car on Kelly blue book with 141,000 miles and most of my mods, private seller goes for $5000 + but that is not including tires/rims, autostick, OTIS & interior. I am asking $5500 obo as-is, if anyone is interested please email me at [email protected]. This is a list off the top of my head:

***edit*** Couple of pieces of information engine has been running on Mobil 1 Synthetic for 4 years, just did a oil change. I recently had a brake job done new front/rear irotors cross-drilled/slotted with Bendix titanium mettalic pads.

Interior Modifications
Blue LED alarm light on Dash
300M Chrome Bezel Cluster Gauge
300M Chrome Door Handles and Window/Lock Switches
300M Chrome/Leather Shifter 300M
300M Otis
Blue Dome Lights
Chrysler Visor Plaques
Chromatic Dimming Rear View Mirror
ES Leather Seats Front/Rear w/power
Billet Aluminum ATC knobs
Leather Steering Wheel
Autostick Shifter Bezel
Autostick cluster
Street Force Blue LED under driver/passenger dash

Exterior Modifications
Chrome/White LED Sprayer
Chrysler Wing on Front Bumper
Super White Corner Turn Signal
Sylvania SilverStar High/Low beam
Trunk Interior Chrysler Medallion
Nightshades on tail lights and 3rd brake light
Chrome Liscense plate cover
Tints 20% rear and 50%front

Performance Modifications
JoeKD Cold Air Intake w/bored out J-bend
K&N Cone Filter
Flowmaster Series 80 muffler 2.5" Dual exhaust
Chrome tips
Champion Platinum Spark Plugs
Autostick shifter assembly
Autostick TCM
Mobil 1 Synthetic

Audio/Video Modifications
JVC Digifine 2.1 CD Player
CrossFire P1 component 6.5" Front and 1” Tweeter
Rockford Fosgate 6X9 Rear
Xtant 404M amp (powers the front and rears)
Kove Armageddon 15” mounted in custom built enclosure
JBL 1200.1 amp
Epicenter

Wheels/Suspension Modifications
300M Chrome Razorstar Rims
Chrome Stainless steel air valve
245/45/17 Continental ContiExtreme Tires
iRotors Cross Drilled and Slotted in Front
Bendix Titaniumetallic II brake pads Front & rear

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At least Ray got a 300m to replace it, my family is getting to damn big. I wish i could just get a 2004 300M Special to replace it but the family will not fit into it.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well since the last 2 cars have been mine and i fixed them how i wanted, this 1 is going to be for the wife. I am trying to see if she will get Dodge Durango w/5.7 :) or maybe the Chryler Pacifica. If we don't stay in the Dodge/mopar family i do like the GMC Yukon or Denali. Well once i get the new 1 i will let you guys know.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
elboricua75 said:
At least Ray got a 300m to replace it, my family is getting to damn big. I wish i could just get a 2004 300M Special to replace it but the family will not fit into it.
Is there something im missing buddy? So sad to see another chi-town trep go especially one of my favorites.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope you not missing anything Ray just need to move on to something bigger. Nice pic of the 300M we need to get together to check it out.

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
If i only had a extra 5500 laying around and its a 2.7 :elefant: ok I like them what can i say ????

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
razor01M said:
Maybe this weekend we can hit the brat stop
Damn it Ray, I need a little more notice than that!

Seriously though, i'm totally down for a brat stop meet, just not this weekend. Way to busy at work....

Besides, i wanna see that new M!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts