DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question I checked fuse #4 to see maybe if that’s why my CD player doesn’t work. The radio works I click to switch to cd mode nothing at all just tapes fuses are great don’t know what more to do if you can throw me something that would be great ty !

·
Woober Goobers!
50,048 Posts
Replace the radio. They're cheap enough.

What's the Radio model? There should be a three character code printed on the face of the radio somewhere. Something like RAZ or RAS, etc.

Is the CD player in the radio or do you have a separate CD changer below the radio?

·
Woober Goobers!
50,048 Posts
Could still be the radio controls or the changer itself. Are you able to load/unload CDs in the changer? If it is the changer that's the problem, I recommend going with the 6 disc CD changer as a replacement. It's a direct fit and they have less issues than the 4 disc models. Plus they have a better internal suspension system so they don't skip like the 4 disc.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,048 Posts
I have both 1998-2001 Radios with changer controls and 8 disc changers. I can sell separately or as a package.

It would be best if you provided the 3 character radio code printed on your current radio as I requested earlier.

There are also versions of the radio with single CD players built-in that can be substituted and eliminate the changer.

Let me know if any of that interests you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts