Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 2000 Dodge Intrepid for sale, in USA - Texas.

Mileage: 138000 miles
Engine Size: 3.5 HO

Asking price is $5500.00

Seller Information: RJ Salerno
Phone: (817) 231-2848
Email: [email protected]

Well the time has come for me to put for sale one AMAZING car that has far superseded my expections in the evolution from it's early beginnings . Today there is far to much to list what has been done to give it the custom look and feel. Someone is going to be the lucky owner of a car that will not disappoint in performance, looks and handling. If you don't want to be the center of attention then THIS IS NOT your car.....lol

NOT pictured is the 300m Special Chrome shifter

full write up on the car....
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/showthread.php?t=178315

Put on some 20" wheels

300m Special Cluster

Autostick Conversion -- Leather Shifter

7" PYLE Stereo with Nav

Dual Exhaust Flowmaster 40 series

Went LED inside and out

Leather conversion

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
:hulk::fight:RJ,
What the hell!?!?!?!?!?!
I mean good luck with the sell.
Sad for you, I am.

Reactions: TrepCruzin

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoa!!!!! If you dont mind me asking, why?
:hulk::fight:RJ,
What the hell!?!?!?!?!?!
I mean good luck with the sell.
Sad for you, I am.
I know...I know....some stuff has come up that are pretty important that I have to take this direction.....This was not an easy decision at all....probably one of the tougher ones in my life but one a light note I was a pretty lucky guy to be able to do what I have with this car....believe me I know I will most likely regret this decision. I've had ONE HELL of a BLAST with this car and now it's time to hand it down to someone that will hopefully have the same joy with her!!!

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Damn RJ, im sorry to hear this. I cant imagine how you must feel. If you come to any future meets, you got first dibs at driving mine. Good luck with the sale

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude this sux! But good luck with the sell and now you can start modding the 1st gen you have. LOL
love ya bro,
-Smurf-
Thanx Smurf....you know you can call whenever you got a problem on that 1st anytime.....

Damn RJ, im sorry to hear this. I cant imagine how you must feel. If you come to any future meets, you got first dibs at driving mine. Good luck with the sale
Thanx bud....you know i'm going to take you up on that too.....your car had come so far it's not funny....a proud accomplishment of an amazing car :D

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
damit....get your money 2gether and soon would be a bonus as well...lol......i'm really hoping the car stays in the DI family.
I think all of us are...who knows if if does, maybe you could buy it back one day, lol.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
A non-refundable deposit? w00t! Better luck with the next one RJ!

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A non-refundable deposit? w00t! Better luck with the next one RJ!
Normally is someone wants me to wait a day or 2 I'll ask for a deposit....in the case of this guy he oftered the deposit without me asking and told me he would be back later that night with the rest of the cash and pick it up......wep by that evening the story was changing and by last night I was getting tired of hearing his BS.....So I told him he had by 10am this morning to hit his bank or loose the deposit....

It's not to say if he shows up with the cash I still sell him the car but I'm not going to keep waiting on him to round up his cash when there's someone else with COLD CASH in hand...... oh well!

If this bozo didn't jerk me around I would have probably returned his deposit......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.