DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 2000 Dodge Intrepid for sale, in USA - New York.

Mileage: 150,000 km
VIN: 2B3HD46RXYH429918
Engine Size: V6

Asking price is $800

Seller Information: Mark DeCastro
Phone: (516) 424-6114
Email:

2000 Dodge Intrepid in Burgundy. V-6 2.7 litre DOHC. Mileage 150k. Power locks/ windows with alarm. Car is in fair condition. Needs immediate work on the suspension system needing alignment as well as new shocks. Engine is in excellent condition. Never broke down, and always did oil change on a 3,000 mile or 3 month time frame. Interior is in great shape. Currently the car has issues with the power lock on the rear back door. Needs a refill for the coolant for the A/C. haven't done it in a few years. Has working radio/ cassette player. Outside there are no dents. Car has never been in an accident or flood. Has scratches around the body. With the birth of my second child, I was forced to find a bigger vehicle. Originally planning to replace the suspension system, I opted instead to purchase another vehicle. This was an excellent car, the best I ever had. I would love to find her a new home and not have it sent for scrap as it still runs great. has 4 new tires that were less than 6 months in age.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts