Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 2000 Dodge Intrepid R/T for sale, in USA - Colorado.

Mileage: 110600 miles
VIN: 2b3hd76v6yh440557
Engine Size: H/O magnum v6

Asking price is $3700 obo

Seller Information: Dusty Ruehlen
Phone: (719) 248-9932
Email: [email protected]

SORRY FOR THE OVER POST BUT I NEEDED TO LOWER THE PRICE WERE EVERYONE COULD SEE IT AND THEY DONT HAVE A WAY TO EDIT OR REMOVE YOUR OLD ADDS.

I need a Four wheel drive truck so my baby has to go. I am asking 4500 obo kelly blue book lists it for 5,300. This car has it all custom exhaust, custom ram air induction and plenty of power coming from the 3.5 L magnum V6. Even better it has room for a family or all your friends. Many parts have been newly replaced including the passenger side half shaft, drivers side still in good condition. The cooling system has been replaced thermostat, radiator and water pump. All work was done summer 2009. Oil changes were done by myself every 3,000 miles. The car has 110,500 total miles, most of which are highway miles to and from work. The only problem with this car is that the heater core has gone out and I haven’t had the time or the money to replace it. It runs great and drives like a dream and I hope who ever buys it enjoys it as much as I have. If you have questions or would like to make an offer call me any time at (719)248-9932. or email me at [email protected]

BY THE WAY THE DISCOLORATION ON THE FRONT IS FROM A CLEAR BRA AND CAN BE EASILY REMOVED.

Attachments

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Sucks the wheels are what makes the R/T the R/T lol.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
New pics

Here are some more pics hope this will get someone interested. Its a great deal for this car i dont want to have to give her to a dealership but if i have to, i have to. Hope to hear from you soon. :clapping: NOTICE VERY CLEAN INTERIOR AND NO HOLES IN SEATS

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It has come to my attention that some of you may be un interested do to location. I want to let everyone here know if i can get 4000 out of it i will gladly deliver to just about anywhere. Contact me and maybe if your reasonably close we can work something out price wise. Dont be afraid to ask questions. Im kinda at the buyers mercy at this point due to my need for a truck. Any offer will be concidered.

Heres some more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Update on heater problem

Just so everyone knows the car is still for sale and te heater is now fixed. All it took was a good flushing of the heater core who knew. Any way please call or leave me a message if you have any questions. Also I went ahead and removed the clear bra so the discoloration on the hood is gone.

I am also lowering the price to 3500 for pickup or 3700 for delivery

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.